Monday, January 25, 2010

Goals for 2010 and Other Stuff

One of my goals for 2010 is to create 100 paintings. Another is to paint at least five minis (image size of 8X10 or less) each week. I have posted a couple of these small works here. They 5x7 acrylic on paper and are part of a Tree Series. They are VERY colorful (even for me) and are more abstract than past work.


The next two minis are 7x5" acrylic on paper and are part of a Vase and Flower series.

Comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for looking. I must get back to those goals...

Marge


2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I love the color - especially the tree pieces. I also admire your ambitious goals :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Aunt Marge! I love the tree pieces. And I am so impressed by the goal-setting. I think I will make goal-setting a goal for 2010.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete