Saturday, October 18, 2014

Digital Plein Air

After a very long pause...

in blogging that is. Painting has never stopped. More about the interim later.

Here is what's new at the moment. I am playing with digital plein air painting on my iPad mini. I use Photoshop Touch and then Painter for Fine Artists.What a fun thing to do. Here are a few examples of my very first efforts.


                                                                     
All of this has happened because I got an iPad mini and joined a group called Light Chasers. What a super group of outdoor painters. We go our together once a week to paint our neighborhood. "Two birds with one stone." I get out with nature and I paint.

The group just put up a Web Site http://lightchasersinc.org  and they let me put up a member page. Check us out. Hopefully I will get permission to post some of their work.

This is brief but heck it's my first day back.



No comments:

Post a Comment