Friday, July 31, 2009

My Studio

Where it all happens.
Welcome.


My Place to Paint.

This is the corner of my studio where most of the painting happens. Note that the easel is empty because I am working flat on a series of 12x12" canvases at the moment.

My Place to Plan.
My corner for thinking, planning, reading, watching a video, or napping.

My Place to Compute and Print.

Sometimes I think my computer and printers do as much work as my brushes. I could not function without them.

A View to Feed My Spirit.

The view from that window behind my work table.

Thanks for taking my virtual tour. You are most welcome to come for a real tour. Just be prepared for a little clutter and watch where you step. That might be art underfoot.

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am new to blogger and I am also an artist view my page and leave comments tell me what you would like to see.

    Your inspiration guru
    Queit Storm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Quiet Storm. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I did visit yours. Loved the fish. I'll look in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marge, how do you get anything done with that view??? Love all the light you have in your studio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy your space and your view! It's nice to see where all those gorgeous paintings happen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ann, Living in the Blue Ridge Mountains I would say you have an edge on views. I envy you this time of year. Had a nice visit to your Blue Ridge Blog.

    ReplyDelete